About the Company
Bartley’s Paint and Body Shop is your choice when quality matters.
Bartley’s Paint and Body Shop was established in June of 1983 by Tom Bartley. In 2008 with over 22 years of employment with Bartley’s as a body man, painter and shop manager, and 30 years of experience in the auto collision industry, Greg Neidig purchased the business from Tom upon his retirement. We continue to maintain our reputation of providing our customers with superior and professional services for their automobiles.
With the ever changing developments of the automobile industry, we strive to remain a leader in repair processes. From the most advanced laser measuring systems, highest quality paint and materials available, ASE and factory certified technicians, to state of the art paint booths and color match technology, we continuously move forward in the industry.
In an age where our natural resources are constantly in question, we take an active role in being “green” by recycling our metals, solvents, engine coolant, and engine oil. We feel this is a small way of doing our part for the generations to come.
Every operation, from realigning unibody components to the smallest detail must meet our demanding standard of quality. For over 30 years, Bartley’s Paint and Body Shop’s commitment to provide quality auto collision repair service has earned us valuable customers and our goal is to continue to provide you with a standard of excellence that is nothing short of perfection.
- Great work and Super Friendly People!!!!Kyle F.
- Awesome service. My car looks better than the day I purchased it!Brad N.
- I took my 2012 Toyota Tacoma in to Bartleys after it slipped on some ice and had an close encounter with a stationary object. Carrie and the team did a great...Don S.
- Wasn't sure what was wrong with my car. Greg took a quick 3-minute ride with me and could tell me right away what was wrong. Thank you Greg Neidig!Tami T.
- Their attention to detail and work is top notch. No short cuts taken like a lot of shops. I dropped the car off the following Monday, and it was ready by...Eli M.
- Excellent Work and Friendly staffMark N.
- I've taken several cars to Bartley's....every since the first one I've gone to no one else. They are far and away the best body shop in Evansville. Their...Don N.
- We depend on Bartley's for ALL our work on many cars we own. They're truly professional and really care out the work they turn out. Their equipment is 1st...Tom A.
- Bartley's has helped me so much in the past few months. I am thoroughly impressed with their continual hard work and fantastic customer service! I would...Samantha Jae M.
- Outstanding service every time!Erica B.
- Outstanding craftsmanship every time!Mike B.
- My 2004 BMW 325ci was involved in an accident and Bartley's was recommended to me by my mechanic. Bartley's Body shop took extremely good care of me and my...kyle h.
- Great customer service, the body work on our Corolla was top notch and done when promised. Very friendly and helpful people. Absolutely the best body shop in...Mike P.
- I had my bumper, inner fender lining, and windshield wiper replaced. They had it finished a day 1/2 after I turned it in. When I had received my car it was...Paige Z.
- My family has taken our cars to this business for at least a decade. The owner and employees are outstanding, honest people who will strive to have your car...A Yahoo Local U.
- Had body work done on my car and Bartley's did a excellent job. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. Car was cleaned inside and out and was beautiful...Marsha Neese M.
- Excellent workmanship. Our car looked like New!Patrricia P.
- Bartley's is our go-to for vehicle dents, dings, and scratches. We have used them three times with great success! Very friendly staff!Amber S.
- Best body shop around this area!!!Attention to detail is unmatched.Chad E.
- Very nice and friendly. They did a great job. Would highly recommend them.Lindsey S.
- Fabulous service!! I took my car in for a minor fender bender repair. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Zero waiting time to have an estimate done....teddytommymom
- Bartley's has done 2-3 jobs for us and I can say they do top notch work. There is probably not a body shop in Evansville that does better work. They are...G. Frank M.
- Great work! My car looked brand new!Natalie G.
- Bartley's restored our vehicle to better than it's original condition! Their attention to detail is unlike any other company I've experienced. Will...Vicki B.
- I had a wonderful experience getting my truck worked on at Bartley's. They are efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them.Nicki K.
“I wanted to offer you a letter of gratification for the services you provided us last month. The customer experience was unprecedented and we couldn’t be more happy with the repair work on both of our vehicles. The way you handled the claim and the turn around time in which the work was completed was top notch. I recommend Bartley’s to all my friends and family because I believe that service of your quality is hard to come by. Thanks again.”Tony & Jenni Justak